Last Day Mail: Amdocs!!!!!

4:34 AM


Dear All,


I’ve always believed that "Destiny is only by choice and not by chance" and I am glad that I choose to join Amdocs as my first company right after my graduation. If I hadn’t I would’ve missed meeting so many wonderful people, building on both personal and professional relationships and getting once in a lifetime experience.





The day has come when I have to say goodbye to a place which became my second home away from home. It had been an eventful journey of 22 long months, a journey full of memories and moments to cherish. Amdocs gave me New friends , New ideas, My first salary J, and more importantly , taught me how to live without parents’ care and home food. During this period I really enjoyed working in different accounts (TIM, Datacom, AT&T ZIG and NET) across OMS and AMSS CC.

I would like to talk about very few people without whom my journey wouldn’t have been that much exciting ,enjoyable and wonderful.

Praveen Kumar (84494): A very good human being, my mentor, very good friend and finally my GL (actually among the best GL's in Amdocs).Name any quality possessed by  a great leader and he has it. Very Knowledgeable, motivating, caring, inspiring, down to earth, helpful and ofc Handsome J. Never Panics at all but by staying calm and compose, he helps the team feeling the same. And even more he constantly tends to find the humor in critical situations, and thus making work environment happy and chilled. There is no greater motivation than seeing your GL down in the trenches working alongside everyone else, showing that hard work is being done on every level. Praveen you are truly an epitome of success in leadership.
Thanks a lot Praveen for being there with me throughout my 22 months tenure in Amdocs be it in Datacom FNF CR HF crisis  J or in AMSS or in NET.

Amit Zinzuwadiya(zuzu) : Thanks Amit for always being there with me when I needed someone to vent out all my thoughts, ideas, problems , frustration, anger J … the list will go on. You mean much more than a friend to me. I would always remember the things that we used to do during Lunch :P ,in Pantries :P, on FB (loved this one J), On communicator J and our expertise in creating aliases J J lolzzz.. I promise you, we will continue to do these without any fail in future also J. I couldn’t imagine and describe my life at Amdocs without you being a part of it.

Roomies:  Thanks Rupesh (Chotega), Naresh(Narega ),Prashant(Badega),Satish(Pujari ) and Akhil(can’t say here J) for being such a great, wonderful and exciting roommates. I will remember you all lifelong for all the fun filled times we have had and all the things that we used to do at room ,on FB(Data Mining :P ) or during our very formal :P Lync chats. There hasn’t been a single moment when I felt lonely in company of you guys.

Jatin Wadhwa and Kumar Vijay Shankar : Thanks Jatin and Vijay for being very good mentor in TIM and Datacom respectively. Jatin, I still remember the day when we finally managed to optimized TIM Mass Pending Order SQL query, reducing its execution time from a whooping figure of 54 minutes to 30 secondsJ.It was my pleasure working under you in TIM.

Thanks Vijay for sharing your excellent knowledge & expertise in OMS with me during Datacom and for being involved in Datacom issues even from SA when I was left alone L.I really learned a lot both technically and professionally in Datacom under your guidance and support.

NET OMS and NET AMSS Team: The Best Team I have ever worked in .Thanks Ravindra(captain J ) ,Syed and Thirupathi for answering my innumerable no of questions/doubts. I spent most of my time arguing on some topic with u guys (and ofc I always used to win any argument J). Thanks Shuchi for your motivation and smile J. Also thanks to AMSS people both from DVCI and ISR in NET(Specially Yaniv Levi and Shachar Buchris ) for being very much professional ,helpful and letting me learn a lot as OMS FP J by asking numerous difficult questions/issues/suggestions.

In many ways, the first company shapes the way our career progresses. It also teaches a lot of lessons whose importance we realize years down the line. It is not just the high points, but more often the not-so-high pointsthat end up teaching a lot more. In that way Amdocs has been an enriching experience beyond doubt..!!! Love U or Hate U, but Thank U Amdocs!!!.

The world is indeed round. Either walk around the globe once so that we can meet again or simply use any of the following means to keep in touch!
Gmail , Quora , Linkedin and of course  FB .

After today employee no 91312 will cease to exists(Cease Order Action Completed Successfully J). This is Yomishra signing off from Amdocs. I wish everyone success in all the endeavors and challenges you take up.

“Keep Smiling, Keep Rocking, Keep Shining, Keep Coding, Keep Innovating, Keep producing J,moving & solving Defects  and Keep Asking Questions!!!!!!!!!.”

Thanks And Regards,
Yogendra Mishra

You Might Also Like

0 comments